Synchronisation updates the e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks content on your
mobile device with the content of your Microsoft Exchange account. You can
customise the way you synchronise by setting up a profile in which you can:
• Select the content you want to synchronise - e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks,
or any combination of the four.
• Set up a schedule by which Mail for Exchange automatically synchronises.
(You can also synchronise manually at any time.)
• Resolve content conflicts during synchronisation by specifying whether the
content of your account on the Microsoft® Exchange server or your mobile
device prevails when a conflict occurs.
• Select Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to increase the security between your mobile
device and the Exchange server.
• Select how you want to be alerted when you receive an e-mail.
M e s s a g i n g