Hold your device correctly
When using the receiver, from an upright position, move the device to an angle of
about 45 degrees, with an unobstructed view of the sky.
Establishing a GPS connection may take from a couple of seconds to several
minutes, even longer in a vehicle. See “GPS light,” p. 16.
Using the GPS receiver may drain the device battery faster.
If your device cannot find the satellite signal, consider the following:
• If you are indoors, go outdoors to receive a better signal.
• If you are outdoors, move to a more open space.
• Check that your hand does not cover the GPS receiver of your device.
• If the weather conditions are bad, the signal strength may be affected.
P o s i t i o n i n g
• Some vehicles have tinted (athermic) windows, which may block the satellite