1. Open the application where the item you want to send is saved.
2. Scroll to the item you want to send, and select
3. The device starts to search for devices within range. Paired devices are shown
. Some devices may show only the unique device addresses. To find out
the unique address of your device, enter the code *#2820# in the standby
If you have searched for devices earlier, a list of devices found previously is
shown. To start a new search, select
4. Select the device with which you want to connect.
5. If the other device requires pairing before data can be transmitted, a tone
sounds and you are asked to enter a passcode. Create your own passcode and
share the passcode with the owner of the other device. You do not have to
memorise the passcode.